The Institutional Research Office – a unit of the Office of the Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs – produces both descriptive statistics and inferential analysis to support evaluation of university operations for executive management, campus divisions, and university constituents. The office is the campus source for reporting enrollments and student demographics, producing the Common Data Set (CDS) to support higher education surveys, conducting in-depth research on student success, and providing data for accreditation and other accountability and improvement activities.
New Reports Recently Added:
- Point-in-Time Enrollment Management Dashboard (Fall 2023 as of June 19, 2023)
- Quick Facts Dashboard with US Census Community Survey Data (Fall 2022 CENSUS)
- Interstate Passport Awards (Fall 2022 CENSUS)
- NSSE/RISC Focus Group Study (PowerPoint Slide Deck | Summary Report)- February 2022
- How “good” are your college’s retention and graduation rates? There’s an IRO dashboard for that (February 2020)