The Institutional Research Office – a unit of the Office of the Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs – produces both descriptive statistics and inferential analysis to support evaluation of university operations for executive management, campus divisions, and university constituents. The office is the campus source for reporting enrollments and student demographics, producing the Common Data Set (CDS) to support higher education surveys, conducting in-depth research on student success, and providing data for accreditation and other accountability and improvement activities.
New Reports Recently Added:
- Check out Data USA’s Vizbuilder for Hawai’i (November 2019)
- IPEDS Benchmarking Dashboard updated w/ new postgraduate outcomes data (October 2019)
- Retention Predictive Analytics Dashboard (September 2019)
- Enrollment Yield Predictive Analytics Dashboard (September 2019)
- Enrollment and Tuition Revenue Forecast Dashboard w/ ‘What If’ Capability (September 2019)
- Quick Facts Power BI Dashboard now with US Census Comparative Data (April 2019)