Connect with us virtually! Although we are unable to offer in-person services and events at this time, we are committed to providing support online/virtually/digitally. Our office hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Hawaiʻi – West Oʻahu promotes an environment where students can achieve their educational goals through academic offerings and campus life opportunities. Through academics and campus life activities, students are encouraged to grow as individuals and are empowered to embrace learning and civic engagement.
UH West Oʻahu maintains an Office of Student Life, which is a go-to center for student activities, involvement, and leadership opportunities. The Office coordinates events, including the Community and Club Involvement Fair that invites community organizations and businesses as well as student organizations and clubs to engage students. It also hosts Monthly Munchies where students can mix while enjoying free coffee or tea, snacks and other goodies.
The Office of Student Life recognizes the importance of connecting, engaging and supporting students through the semester. It also assists with signature student-led events — Fall Fest and West Fest — which are one-day festivals that celebrate the University and most importantly, students.
Student Life Center Virtual Office
Student Life Center Staff can assist with questions surrounding chartered student organizations, getting involved, student organization registration process, online/digital/virtual event offerings, and more. The Center can assist student organizations with exploring ways to engage students online/digitally/virtually.
Zoom Virtual Office Information
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: bit.ly/uhwostudentlife
- Zoom Meeting https://westoahu.zoom.us/j/707587564 (Meeting ID: 707 587 564)
- One tap mobile
+13462487799,,707587564# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,707587564# US (San Jose)
- Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 707 587 564
Connect on Social Media
Office of Student Life
Student Activities Fee Board
Campus Center Board
Student Media Board
Student Leadership Awards
The Office of Student Life also coordinates the Pueo Awards that recognize leadership and contributions to the campus and other students. This includes:
- The Student Service and Leadership Distinction Award for students who served the needs of other students and demonstrated outstanding leadership skills.
- The Emerging Leadership Award recognizes students demonstrating many of the same characteristics as those receiving the Student Services and Leadership Distinction Award, but can only be given to sophomores and juniors.
- Student leader awards for graduating students who served in a leadership capacity with a student organization. If you are graduating in Fall 2018, email Rouel Velasco at email@example.com.