COVID-19 Campus Information
The health and safety of UH West Oʻahu students, faculty, staff, and campus ʻohana are a top priority. This page contains campus-related information in response to the novel coronavirus pandemic. For more COVID-19 information regarding University of Hawaiʻi campuses, go to the UH System COVID-19 page. Please check your hawaii.edu emails and this site for updates.
- All student services (advising, registration, financial aid, tutoring, career counseling, psychological counseling, records, etc.) have gone virtual for the remainder of the semester. Please refer to Available Support below for emails.
- The James & Abigail Campbell Library is closed. Check out the Library Resources page to learn more about our online services.
- All courses have moved to online delivery for the remainder of the semester. All summer courses are online.
- Should you require computer equipment and/or internet access please contact the IT Help Desk.
- UH West Oʻahu is closed, effective immediately, to everyone except current students and employees.
- The UH West Oʻahu Spring 2020 Commencement ceremony has been cancelled.
Online Delivery Information
On Monday, March 23, the first day of instruction after spring break, UH West Oʻahu moved all courses to online delivery for the remainder of the Spring 2020 Semester.
Students, should you need IT or coursework support please contact your professor or course instructor immediately. Or, reach out to your academic adviser – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require help with online course design, please contact our Distance Education team and/or visit the Office of Distance Learning’s COVID-19 response page. If you would like assistance arranging for the recording or broadcasting of your course lectures from your classroom or alternate campus site, please submit a request to originate online migration from campus.
All events on campus have been cancelled until further notice.
|Pueo Fitness Center||Closed||C-135A||Closed until further notice. (As of 3/20/20)|
|UH Federal Credit Union||Closed||C-138||Closed until further notice. (As of 3/21/20)|
|UH West Oʻahu Bookstore||Closed||C-226||Closed until further notice.
Online orders will still be processed, along with phone orders (phone available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.). Walk-ins are not allowed.
|Da Spot Dining Hall||Limited hours||C Bldg||Starting 3/23: Open M-F, 7am-2pm (Take out only)|
|V.E.T.S. Lab and Lounge||Closed||E-135||Closed until further notice. (As of 3/23/20)|