University of Hawaii West Oahu Seal

Tuition Assistance and Exemptions

Campus Policy: Tuition and Fees

All students whose tuition is paid by a third party sponsoring agency (e.g., MyCAA, GoArmy, Vocational Rehabilitation, U.S. Armed Forces Branch, Alu Like, etc.) should submit their letters of financial guarantee, purchase orders or authorization letters from their sponsors (every semester) to the UH West Oʻahu Cashier’s Office located at the Campus Center, C-141 by the payment deadline.

Students who are not able to make this deadline must pay, with their own funds, the tuition and fees incurred by the payment deadline. When the sponsor sends payment for the tuition and fees, the University Cashier’s Office will process a refund. If the third party sponsoring agency does not make payment for your tuition for any reason after being billed by the University, you will be responsible for paying any unpaid balances on your student account. Failure to do so will result in sanctions for outstanding financial obligations being imposed on your student account. For more information, students may contact the Cashier’s Office at 808-689-2890 or by email at