University of Hawai'i - West O'ahu

Veteran Student Certification Forms

Form Description
Veteran Student Change in Enrollment

Request to update certification upon making changes to courses.

Veteran Student Concurrent Enrollment

Request to certify concurrent enrollment at other UH campuses.

Veteran Student Enrollment Certification

Request to certify UH West Oʻahu courses.

Back To Top
virtual front desk chat icon Connect with us!