Getting The Most Out of G Suite - Google Sheets
Learn how to create, store, share, and work on spreadsheets online utilizing the Google Cloud and Google Sheets platform. Unlock the power of Google Sheets by watching this short video.
Goals and Objectives
- Build confidence navigating the Google Sheets interface
- Create new sheets, access the pre-made template gallery, and share sheets with others
- Better understand how to use basic functions like freeze, conditional formatting, and alternating colors
- Organize data with the sort and filter functions
- Split text to columns when pasting in data sets from the web or CSV files
- Manage large data sets with basic statistics and count functions
- Create line and bar graphs
Need Proof Of Completion?
Please watch the video below. If you need proof of completion for course credit, be sure to complete the Google Forms quiz as directed in the video. You will receive your score via email shortly after submitting the Google Form.
In addition, upon successful completion of at least 4 workshops in this series, you are eligible to receive a certificate of completion. Certificates can be resume boosters and can be shared with professors as proof of completion. After meeting the above requirements, you can request a Certificate of Completion.
*Please Note Time Stamps Will Open in A New Tab