- Hawaii’s 25th Annual ISSA Discover Security Conference, October 10-11, Two day conference. Theme: Relevant InfoSec Solutions, Location: Pomaika’i Ballrooms at Dole Cannery, 735 Iwilei Rd, Honolulu, HI 96817, Registration, Deadline October 9, 2018.
- PTC’18, January 21-24, Annual Pacific Telecommunications Council Event, Location: Hilton Hawaiian Village, 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI 96815.
- Future Focus 2017 October 4-5, 2017 – Two day conference, Astronomy, Space Exploration, Cybersecurity & More. Located at the Hawai’i Convention Center.
- Women in Cybersecurity National Conference, Tuscon, AZ, March 31- April 1, 2017 – Travel Scholarship Application (Deadline Nov. 21, 2016), Call for Participation and Registration Wait-list Signup
- ISSA Hawaii’s 23rd Annual ISSA Discover Security Conference, October 12-13 – Two day conference, with this years theme focusing from Intrusion Detection to Recovery: How Will Executives be Measured In the Future? – Registration
- Future Focus 2016: Hawai’i Innovation Initiative’s Forum on Medical Research, Cybersecurity & More, October 5-6 – Day and half conference, geared for all individuals and organizations who have a vested interest in helping to grow Hawai’i’s innovation ecosystem, will not only focus on medical research and cybersecurity – but will also cover the areas of entrepreneurship, federal resources and tech transfer – Registration