- Black Hat USA 2021, July 31 – August 5. Now in its 24th year, Black Hat USA is excited to present a unique hybrid event experience, offering the cybersecurity community a choice in how they wish to participate. Black Hat USA 2021 will open with four days of Virtual Trainings (July 31-August 3) conducted in real-time online, with all instructors accessible throughout each class. The two-day main conference (August 4-5) featuring Briefings, Arsenal, Business Hall, and more will be a hybrid event—offering both a Virtual (online) Event and a Live, In-Person Event in Las Vegas.
- National Cyber Summit 2021, September 28-30. National Cyber Summit is the nation’s most innovative cyber security-technology event, offering unique educational, collaborative and workforce development opportunities for industry visionaries and rising leaders. NCS offers more value than similar cyber conferences with diverse focus-areas, premier speakers, and unmatched accessibility. Our core focus is on three things: education, collaboration and innovation.
- UHWO Virtual Career & Internship Fair, March 3, 2021, from 10-2pm.
- Student sign-up
- Employer sign-up
- 6 Pillars Marketing
- Attention Plus Care
- Bureau Of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Child & Family Service
- Equitable Advisors
- First Insurance Company of Hawaii
- Hawaiʻi Conservation Alliance & Foundation
- Hawaii Accounting LLC
- Kamehameha Schools
- Kumabe HR
- Make-A-Wish Hawaii
- Navy Officer Recruiting Station Honolulu
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- Teach For America
- WestPac Wealth Partners
- Hawaii’s 25th Annual ISSA Discover Security Conference, October 10-11, Two day conference. Theme: Relevant InfoSec Solutions, Location: Pomaika’i Ballrooms at Dole Cannery, 735 Iwilei Rd, Honolulu, HI 96817, Registration, Deadline October 9, 2018.
- PTC’18, January 21-24, Annual Pacific Telecommunications Council Event, Location: Hilton Hawaiian Village, 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI 96815.
- Future Focus 2017 October 4-5, 2017 – Two day conference, Astronomy, Space Exploration, Cybersecurity & More. Located at the Hawai’i Convention Center.
- Women in Cybersecurity National Conference, Tuscon, AZ, March 31- April 1, 2017 – Travel Scholarship Application (Deadline Nov. 21, 2016), Call for Participation and Registration Wait-list Signup
- ISSA Hawaii’s 23rd Annual ISSA Discover Security Conference, October 12-13 – Two day conference, with this years theme focusing from Intrusion Detection to Recovery: How Will Executives be Measured In the Future? – Registration
- Future Focus 2016: Hawai’i Innovation Initiative’s Forum on Medical Research, Cybersecurity & More, October 5-6 – Day and half conference, geared for all individuals and organizations who have a vested interest in helping to grow Hawai’i’s innovation ecosystem, will not only focus on medical research and cybersecurity – but will also cover the areas of entrepreneurship, federal resources and tech transfer – Registration