University of Hawai’i–West O’ahu Cybersecurity Coordination Center
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Professor Matthew A. Chapman, Ph.D.)
University of Hawai’i–West O’ahu
Cybersecurity Coordination Center: room E205
91-1001 Farrington Highway
Kapolei, HI 96707
University of Hawaii Foundation Donation Account: UH West Oahu Cyber
“Your donations to this account support cyber workforce development at the University of Hawaii – West Oahu, associated cyber degree programs, and the UH West Oahu Cybersecurity Coordination Center. This includes internships, professional certifications, and associated equipment. The account will also support efforts to promote local, regional, and global cyber research; employment opportunities for students and graduates; and curriculum development.”
Payable to: UH Foundation
comment block: UH West Oahu Cyber
UH West Oahu Cybersecurity Coordination Center
Attn: Dr. Matt Chapman
91-1001 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
- The UH Foundation is a registered 501(c) 3, non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible for the full amount.
- The UH Foundation takes a one time fee of 5%. The other 95% goes to supporting our students.