Bachelor of Applied Science – University of Hawai’i – West O’ahu (UHWO)
- Bachelor of Applied Science Information Security and Assurance (ISA)
- The Bachelor of Applied Science with a concentration in Information Security and Assurance (BAS-ISA) degree program is the first of its kind at a public institution in Hawai‘i or the Pacific. In response to national and state requirements for graduates with expertise in information security, the University of Hawai‘i – West O‘ahu, in partnership with University of Hawai‘i Community Colleges, state and federal law enforcement agencies, state security officials, and local businesses, developed a robust curriculum of information security and assurance education to promote cyber workforce development and provide employment for our graduates.
- Bachelor of Applied Science Information Technology (IT)
- The Information Technology program provides students with the skills required to design, develop, deploy and maintain modern business computer systems and applications. This concentration is offered in partnership with Kapi‘olani Community College’s associate’s degree in Information Technology (IT). Students may attend both programs simultaneously or sequentially, and can receive both an associate’s degree from Kapi‘olani Community College and a bachelor’s degree from UHWO.
Associates Degree – 2 year degree
- Associates in ICS – Leeward Community College
- The Information and Computer Science program’s mission is to prepare students for employment ranging from technical assistants to technology professionals. The degree offers five areas of specialty: Network Support Specialist, Database Support Specialist, Information Security Specialist, Mobile Developer Specialist, and Software Developer Specialist.
- Associates in ITS – Kapi‘olani Community College
- The Information Technology program is career-laddered and competency-based. The program focuses on strong programming fundamentals, network connectivity, graphical user interface (GUI) programming, and database connectivity. The program provides training in the use and support of business-related computer systems, data communication networks (including local area networks), and business information technology systems.
- Associates in CSNT – Honolulu Community College
- The Computing, Security, and Networking Technology program’s mission is to serve the community as a learning-centered, open door program that provides technical training to meet the demands of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry and the needs of the individual. The program is designed to provide the student with a mixture of knowledge and hands-on training with an emphasis on preparing students for entry-level employment in the ICT industry.