- DoD Cyber Scholarship Program (CySP) 2020-2021
- Deadline: 14 February 2020
- Application form attached to original email by Dr. Chapman
- Application Requirements:
- Application form
- Official Transcripts
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Provide Competency Statement to Letter of Recommendation volunteers by 11 February 2020
- Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes Statement
- The Cyber Scholarship Program (CySP) is designed to recruit the nation’s top cyber talent to the DoD as well as retain our current cyber workforce to help secure our nation against the threats of information systems and networks. CySP scholarship applications are submitted through National Centers of Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity (CAE-C) institutions.
- University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship application available online for 2020-2021 academic year
- Deadline: 02 March 2020 (4 pm HST)
- All students are also encouraged to complete their 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by 01 March 2020 in order to be considered for the maximum number of scholarships.
- CrowdStrike NextGen Scholarships, The CrowdStrike Foundation NextGen Scholarship Program is offering up to (4) $5,000 scholarships to undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Cybersecurity or Artificial Intelligence (Deadline: May 30th, 2019)
- AfterCollege Engineering & Technology Student Scholarship (Application deadline: Dec 31st, 2019)
- AfterCollege STEM Inclusion Student Scholarship (Application deadline: Dec 31st, 2019)
- AfterCollege Succurro Scholarship (Application deadline: Dec 31st, 2019)
- UH System Common Scholarship Students attending any of the ten University of Hawaii System campuses are encouraged to apply in order to be considered for the many system-wide scholarships. (Deadline: March 2, 2020, 4 pm HST).
- (ISC)² INFORMATION SECURITY SCHOLARSHIPS Applications will open beginning Dec 1, 2019 (Application deadline: Feb 17, 2020, 12 pm EST)
- CyberCorps Full tuition scholarship (with approved institution) in exchange for government service.
Study Abroad Scholarships
- Hakuoh University International Study Tour (Application Deadline: March 1, 2020, 4 pm HST)
10-day summer homestay in Tochigi Prefecture, Japan
- Aichi University Exchange Program (Application Deadline: March 1, 2020, 4 pm HST)
One semester or one year student exchange program in Aichi, Japan
- Honda Study Abroad Scholarship (Application Deadline: 0March 1, 2020, 4 pm HST)
$2,000 – $8,000 in financial assistance to study anywhere in the world
- Monbukagakusho Scholarship (Application Deadline: March 1, 2020, 4 pm HST)
One year of intensive Japanese language study followed by two years at a Senshu-gakko (specialized training college) in Japan