UH West Oʻahu students can learn about options for continuing their post-bachelor’s degree education at the Graduate & Professional Schools Fair on Wednesday, March 13.
Students can learn about the application process and what options are available to them at the fair, which will run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Campus Center Plaza and at the Nāulu Center. Representatives from schools will be on hand to answer questions about requirements, provide detailed information about schools and programs and hand out information.
Among the schools that will be participating are:
- Hawaii Pacific University – Graduate Admissions
- University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa – College of Social Sciences, Public Administration (PUBA)
- University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa – Hawai‘inuiākea School of Hawaiian Knowledge (Hawaiian Studies & Hawaiian Language)
- University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa – Shidler College of Business & Shidler Executive Education Center
- University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa – William S. Richardson School of Law
Students are encouraged to register for the event at http://go.hawaii.edu/eFG.
The fair is sponsored by UH West Oʻahu Career Services and is being held in conjunction with the Nāulu Center’s E Ola Pono Health & Wellness Fair.