It’s never too early to plan for your success! Learn about college, child care, and health care resources at the first “Fund Your Future” event presented by the UH West Oʻahu Noʻeau Center. Stop by and pick up a free snack pack (while supplies last).
The following organizations will be on campus informing students about services at the Scholarship and Resource Fair on Thursday, Jan. 21 from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the UHWO Library ʻUluʻulu Archive Exhibition Space:
- Hawaii Community Foundation
- Kamehameha Schools Na Hoʻokama Scholarship
- UH System Scholarships
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs
- Pauahi Foundation
- Bridge to Hope
- Hawaiian Community Assets
- PATCH – Hawaiʻi’s statewide child care resource and referral agency
- Arbor Child Care Connections
- Ke Ola Mamo
- Native Hawaiian Health Care Systems
- Waianae Cost Comprehensive Health Care
The first Fund your Future Friday workshop featuring free tax preparation, Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and scholarship application assistance happens at the Noʻeau Center (B203) on Friday, Jan. 22 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. For more information, call (808) 689-2750 or email email@example.com.