During spring recess, which runs from March 15 to 19, the University of Hawaiʻi–West Oʻahu campus will continue to be closed to all but UH West Oʻahu students and employees. Please note the following closures and other schedule changes for services at UH West Oʻahu:
- James & Abigail Campbell Library will be closed Monday, March 15, to Friday, March 19.
- UH West Oʻahu Bookstore will be closed on Monday, March 8. The bookstore will also be closed for spring break, from Monday, March 15, to Friday, March 19, and will reopen on Monday, March 22.
- UH West Oʻahu IT Help Desk will be closed to in-person services during spring break, but will be available 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, March 15, to Friday, March 19, for online services (chat, Zoom, and email).
- University of Hawaiʻi Federal Credit Union remains closed.
- Mental Health Clinic at UH West Oʻahu remains open during spring break, including during its new Saturday hours. All enrolled students may access free and confidential mental health services during and between semesters. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Nāulu Center remains closed.
- Noʻeau Center will be open 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, March 15, to Friday, March 19 — virtual center only. Virtual tutoring and testing will be available by appointment only. To request tutoring appointments, submit an appointment request form, or during operating hours contact the Virtual Front Desk or call 689-2750. For testing, make an appointment online, or during operating hours contact the Virtual Front Desk or call 689-2752.