The beginning of the 2018 Fall Semester will bring with it an expansion of hours at the James & Abigail Campbell Library, Noʻeau Center, and the Pueo Fitness Center. The UH West Oʻahu Bookstore will also open for extended hours the first week of school.
The beginning Monday, Aug. 20, the following hours will be in effect.
- James & Abigail Campbell Library: The library will go to a six-day-a-week schedule (Monday through Saturday) from the five-day-a-week summer schedule as well as lengthen hours of operation. Monday through Thursday the library will open from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; while on Fridays it will open at the same time but close at 5 p.m. On Saturdays the library’s doors will open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Noʻeau Center: The center’s hours will be 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Tutoring and Testing will be from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Nāulu Center: Open from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Pueo Fitness Center: The Monday-to-Thursday hours will be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. On Fridays the center will be open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Da Spot and the campus dining room will have hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The following offices and services will keep their current schedule.
- The UHWO Bookstore. It will be open from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. During the first week of school the bookstore will have extended hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday, Aug. 20 to Thursday, Aug. 23; 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 24; and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 25.
- Campus Health Services will keep its 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. hours, Monday to Thursday, staffed by a health aide and dispensing health information and non-emergency supplies such as bandages, feminine products and Bacitracin ointment.
UH West Oʻahu’s 2018 Fall Semester begins Aug. 20 with instruction running through Nov. 30. Campus offices and services are subject to holiday closures. During the semester there will be holidays:
- Sept. 3 (Labor Day)
- Nov. 6 (Election Day)
- Nov. 12 (Veterans Day)
- Nov. 22 (Thanksgiving)
The 2019 Spring Semester begins Jan. 7, 2019.