Meet with recruiters seeking students for internships, part-time work, full-time work, volunteer work, and graduate and professional schools at this fall’s Opportunities Fair, on Wednesday, Oct. 19, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Room (C208).
Participating organizations include:
- ACW Group, LLC
- After-School All-Stars Hawaii
- Alu Like, Inc.
- Arcadia Family of Companies
- Big City Diner
- Crum & Forster
- CW Associates, CPAs
- Department of Education
- G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc.
- Hawaii Meth Project
- Hawaii Mortgage Experts
- Hawai’i State House of Representatives
- Hilton Worldwide
- Islands Hospice
- Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program
- Kahi Mohala
- Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
- Milestone Coach
- Na Ali’i Consulting LLC
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Network 2000
- New York Life and NY Life Securities
- Oceanic Time Warner Cable
- Par Hawaii
- Pre-Health/Pre-Law Advising Center, UH Manoa
- RLI Corp
- Sunglass Hut
- YMCA of Honolulu
Students – please dress in business casual attire and don’t forget to bring copies of your resume!
Prepare for the fair by attending one of the various resume and interview workshops on campus or make an appointment with Career Services. For more information, go to www.uhwocareers.com/opportunities-fair.
Register TODAY and receive an event name tag and an entry for one of the great door prizes!