- Introduction to Food Systems & Sustainability
- The Urgency of Food System Transformation is Now Irrefutable
- The EAT-Lancet Commission on Food, Planet & Health
- Hawaiʻi Food System Change Map
- Transforming Hawaiʻi’s Food System Together
- The Future of Food & Agriculture in Hawaiʻi Speaker Series
- Nature-Based Resilience & Adaptation to Climate Change in Hawaiʻi
University of Hawaiʻi Sustainability and Resilience
University of Hawaiʻi – West Oʻahu Sustainable Community Food Systems Program
ʻIke ʻAi – Transforming Hawaiʻi’s Food System Together (THFST)
Transitioning the food system toward greater ecological sustainability, resilience and social equity.
The more information you have access to, the more effective education can be. Find SCFS materials all in one place.
The Applied Science in Sustainable Community Food Systems degree was developed in partnership with MA‘O Organic Farms and Kamehameha Schools.
Check out what some of our students have gone on to accomplish since graduating from SCFS!