University of Hawaiʻi–West Oʻahu’s graduating seniors can get ready for the Spring 2022 Commencement at Grad Fest, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, April 12, through Thursday, April 14.
The three-day event will cover all things graduation and more:
- Stop by the front of the UH West Oʻahu Bookstore with a picture ID to pick up two (2) commencement parking passes and up to four (4) commencement guest tickets. Note: To pick up passes and tickets, you must complete the Spring 2022 Commencement Registration Form (which can be done at Grad Fest) — indicating your intent to participate and the number of tickets (up to four) you are requesting. The deadline to complete the form is 4 p.m. on Friday, April 15.
- Pick up your regalia (cap, gown and tassel) from the UH West Oʻahu Bookstore, or visit with the ASUHWO to discuss borrowing regalia for the ceremony. Also, decorate your cap with ASUHWO/Student Life in the Nāulu Center.
- Take a graduation or professional headshot photograph with Picture Man of Hawaii in the Nāulu Center. Walk-ins will be accepted, but plan ahead and register for an appointment at 2022 UH West Oahu Grad Fest.
- Appointments are available in 10-minute intervals.
- Please bring your regalia or business professional attire.
- Photography sitting is free and photos or digital images will be available for a fee.
- Participate in the UH West Oʻahu Graduate & Professional School Fair, noon to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, April 12, via Zoom. If you are thinking about continuing your education after UH West Oʻahu, attend the fair to learn more about what options are available to you. Visit the Career Services page to register and learn more about the virtual fair.
Can’t make it to Grad Fest? No worries! Candidates for graduation may still:
- Pick up your regalia (cap, gown and tassel) from the UH West Oʻahu Bookstore, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Pick up your two (2) commencement parking passes and up to four (4) commencement guest tickets from the Academic Advising Office (C236), 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. beginning Monday, April 18, until Friday, May 6 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays).
- Take a graduation photo with Picture Man of Hawaiʻi before the morning and afternoon commencement ceremonies. Please arrive early if you would like to take a photo before your ceremony.
Neighbor Island candidates: More information on accessing parking passes and guest tickets will be determined after registration closes on Friday, April 15. Thank you for your patience.
For more information about Grad Fest or the Spring 2022 Commencement, email email@example.com.