The University of Hawaiʻi–West Oʻahu will serve as a site for upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinics presented by The Queen’s Health Systems. The clinics will take place 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Aug. 23, Sept. 13, and Oct. 4 (all on Mondays) at UH West Oʻahu’s Expansion Parking Lot, on the Waiʻanae side.
The clinics are open to the community; no appointment is needed. Also, there will be no out-of-pocket costs and insurance is not required for the COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Pfizer Vaccine: Anyone 12 years or older.
- Registration: Pre-Registration is highly recommended to minimize wait time on the day of the clinic. Registration can also be done on site. Walk-ins will be accepted. Pre-register here: https://forms.gle/7mq7giph7kJ2Q3mC7
- Returning for Second Shot: Check your vaccination card for scheduled appointment time. Please do not come more than 15 minutes before your appointment time. Bring your vaccination card when returning for your 2nd shot.
- Required Forms
1. Complete vaccination Pre-screening, Registration and Consent form (If under 18 years old, parent signature is required). Download forms here: https://bit.ly/3ixq9FS
2. Bring a picture ID and forms with you to the clinic. Copies will also be available on site.
For questions, please call 284-1314. For vaccine information, visit https://covid.queens.org/vaccine/.