Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) - University of Phoenix
Masters of Public Health, Health Education (MPH) - UH Manoa
Bachelors of Arts, Sociology (BAS) - UH Manoa
14 years - Long-Term Care (Education and Training, Quality Assurance, Corporate Compliance)
13 years - Acute Care (Education and Training)
PUBA 101, 301, 302, 318, 319, 338, 345, 346, 476, 477, 478, 479, 486L, 490L.
- Graham-Tutt, C. and Spencer, L. (2019). The Physical Plant. In Hospitals and Health Systems: What They Are and How They Work. 1st C. McConnell (Ed). MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers. pp. 193-202.
- Spencer, L. and Lu, K. (2021). Infusing culture into the long-term care environment to improve public health and quality-of-life experience. European Journal of Environment and Public Health. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21601/ejeph/11336.
- Spencer, L. and Lu, K. (2021). The Iron Triangle of Health Care: Implications for the Long-Term Care Environment. The International Journal of Excellence in Healthcare Management.
Spencer, L. (2011). A phenomenological study of nursing home leaders’ experience with obese elderly patients. (Doctoral dissertation). University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ.
Governor's Policy Advisory Board for Elderly Affairs (PABEA), Committee Member (2022-2026).
- Faculty Advisor (to students) – University of Hawaii West Oahu
- Vice Chair/Recorder – Faculty Senate – University of Hawaii, West Oahu
- Assessment Coordinator – Public Administration – University of Hawaii, West Oahu
- Committee Member – Curriculum Committee – University of Hawaii West Oahu
- Committee Member – Program Review Committee – University of Hawaii West Oahu
- Committee Member – Public Administration Division – University of Hawaii West Oahu