Review and Accepting Your Award Offer
Review and Accept
- Check your financial aid status through MyUH Services
- View your financial aid award
- Accept, adjust the amount you wish to accept or decline any eligible award offers
- Submit and review your record and payment schedule
- Satisfy any outstanding requirements to receive your financial aid award, if any
View Award Information
1. Select View My Financial Aid Information to log into MyUH Services and access your financial aid information.
2. Log into MyUH Services by entering your username and password.
3. On the financial aid information page, click on My Overall Financial Aid Status to view the current status of your financial aid.
4. Select the Aid year to view a summary of your financial aid information for the specified aid year.
5. View your financial aid status for the aid year selected.
6. Click on awarded to view awards for the aid year you selected.
7. Select Award Overview to view your award package by the aid year selected for UH West O‘ahu.
The Award Overview page allows you to view your need calculation, cost of attendance, and awards that have been offered to you. To submit a decision on an award that has been offered to you click on the Accept Award Offer tab.
Accept Award Offer
The Accept Award Offer page will list all awards that you have been granted for a particular year. Some awards require that you have to make a decision to accept or decline an award.
In the example below, the student has been offered two loans. One is a Federal Subsidized loan for $5000 and the second a Federal Unsubsidized Loan for $2000. The student has to make a decision and indicate whether they choose to accept or decline the loans.
Accept, Accept a Partial Amount or Decline
If you do not want to accept the full amount offered you can choose to accept a partial amount by choosing Accept and entering the amount in the text box next to the Select Decision menu tab.
In the example below the student is choosing to accept a partial amount of the Federal Subsidized Loan offer by choosing the Accept option and entering the amount they wish to accept in the text box next to their decision.
Clicking on the Submit Decision button will submit your decision and take you to a confirmation page where you can view the updates to your awards. You can also choose to accept the full amount of the awards offered by clicking on the Accept Full Amount All Awards button.
On the confirmation page, you will be able to review all of the awards you have confirmed.
Confirmation of Awards Accepted
Requirements will appear at the bottom of the confirmation page with instructions on what to do to satisfy them. If no requirements appear at the bottom of your confirmation page, then there are no requirements to be satisfied. In this example, the confirmation shows that the student has accepted a $500 Federal Subsidized Loan award offer and also has an unsatisfied requirement asking for a “Copy of Legal Documentation verifying Name.”
The payment schedule on the Financial Aid tab will display your award and the expected dates when your award will be paid to your account, the amount of each payment to be made, and the term(s) to which your payment will be applied.