Transcript and Enrollment Verification
There are two options to order an official transcript of course work completed at UH West O‘ahu:
- Online via the National Student Clearinghouse.* Note there is a $2.90 processing fee, in addition to the cost of the transcript. Additional fees may apply depending on how your transcript is delivered. Orders sent to the same recipient are charged a single processing fee. Orders sent to multiple recipients are charged a processing fee for each separate recipient.
- Ordering a transcript through the Office of the Registrar by submitting the Transcript Request Form.
Transcripts are mailed via US Postal Service, first class. Financial obligations with any University of Hawai‘i campus must be cleared before requests can be processed. The University does not print unofficial transcripts. Current students may view and print their unofficial academic records through their STAR account.
*eTranscript/Electronic (recommended) is only offered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Processing time is generally within 24 hours.
- Transcript requests for pick-up are available at the Office of the Registrar, C-141. Students will be required to show a valid photo ID before the transcript will be released.
- If a person other than the student will be picking up the transcript, the student must provide the third party with the written, signed Authorization to Pick Up Official Documents and will be required to show a valid photo ID before the transcript will be released.
- UH West O‘ahu does not distribute official transcripts of academic work from other institutions, including other UH campuses.
- All transcripts released directly to the student are stamped “Issued to Student” to note that the transcript has been in the student’s possession. These transcripts are considered official as they bear the UH West O‘ahu seal.
- Transcript requests to “process after the semester grades are posted” are generally available within two weeks after the semester grades have been posted.
- Transcript requests to “process after my degree/certificate is awarded” are generally available 4-6 weeks after the semester ends.
- The University is not responsible for transcripts that are not picked up or undeliverable within 30 days of being processed and will be destroyed. No refunds or reprinting will be issued.
Students may obtain a verification of their current and past enrollment status for semesters they have been officially enrolled at UH West O‘ahu by submitting the Enrollment Verification Request Form. There is no fee for verifications.
Third Party Requests for Enrollment and Degree Verification: UH West O‘ahu has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment certifications and degree verification. Third parties (e.g., employers, background screening firms, etc.) requesting enrollment or degree verifications should visit the National Student Clearinghouse or call (703)742-4200 for assistance. The National Student Clearinghouse complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Degree verification is available approximately 4-6 weeks after the end of the semester. Consult the Academic Calendar for semester dates.