Faculty Proctor Request
- Submit this proctor form and necessary exam materials at least 5 business days prior to the start of the testing window.
- Remind your student(s) to plan ahead and schedule a test appointment.
- Discuss exam guidelines (i.e. approved test materials, test date range, and test times) with your students.
- All exam materials and guidelines must be received directly from the instructor.
- In order to ensure test integrity, changes or correction to the exams will NOT be made by No’eau Testing staff. A revised test must be submitted by the course instructor.
- If exam materials are not received by the start of the student’s exam appointment, the exam appointment will be re-scheduled to a later date.
Please feel free to contact the Test Center at 808-689-2752 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahalo for your commitment to student success!