University of Hawaiʻi-West O‘ahu students who ride TheBus are eligible to purchase a U-Pass, a reduced-rate bus pass tailored to the needs of university students.
The Spring 2023 U-Pass is available for purchase from Dec. 20 to Feb. 28 at the Enrollment Services Office in C-141, by appointment only. The Spring 2023 bus pass costs $225 (cash only, non-refundable) and will be valid from Jan. 1 through May 31.
Make an appointment to purchase a pass by calling 808-689-2900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note the following:
• Students must have paid tuition and fees in full, or enrolled in a payment plan.
• Students must present valid student identification card at the time of purchase.
• All sales are final. No refunds.
• The University assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, destruction, or misplacement of this pass.
• The U-Pass is non-transferable and the City assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, destruction, or misplacement of this pass.
• The U-Pass is void if altered or mutilated.
The terms and conditions of the U-Pass are subject to change. For more information, visit TheBus website.