University of Hawaiʻi-West Oʻahu students who ride TheBus are eligible to purchase a U-Pass, a reduced-rate bus pass tailored to the needs of university students.
The Summer 2022 U-Pass is available for purchase from April 25 to June 30 at the Enrollment Services Office in C-141, by appointment only. The Summer 2022 bus pass costs $135 (cash only, non-refundable) and will be valid from May 1 to Aug. 31.
Make an appointment to purchase a pass by calling (808) 689-2900 or emailing email@example.com.
Please also note the following:
• Students must have paid tuition and fees in full, or enrolled in a payment plan.
• Students must present valid student identification card at the time of purchase.
• All sales are final. No refunds.
• The University assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, destruction, or misplacement of this pass.
• The U-Pass is non-transferable and the City assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, destruction, or misplacement of this pass.
• The U-Pass is void if altered or mutilated.
The terms and conditions of the U-Pass are subject to change. For more information, visit TheBus website.