What is Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)?

Through the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), students in western states may enroll at UH West O’ahu at a reduced tuition of 150 percent of the institution’s regular resident tuition. WUE tuition is considerably less than non-resident tuition. Reduced WUE tuition is currently available for freshman and transfer students. UH West O’ahu reserves the right to limit WUE awards each academic year based on enrollment projections.

Other Admissions FAQs

How do I request a campus tour?
When should I apply for admission?
What are the steps in the admission process?
Where do I send my transcripts and test scores?
What is the estimated cost of attendance including books, supplies, housing, meals and other expenses?
How long does it take to be admitted and how will I be notified?
Do I meet the requirements for admission?
How can I get admission counseling prior to becoming a student?
Will my previous college credits transfer?
Do you accept international students; what is the definition of an international student?
What is provisional admission?
I've been accepted for the fall semester, can I change my admission to another semester?
Do you accept undeclared students?
Why have I been determined to be a non-resident?
What is Pacific Island Jurisdiction (PIJ)?
What is the FAFSA?

Other Financial Aid FAQs

How can I afford college?
How much aid do I qualify for?
What is my financial aid status?
Where do I check my financial aid status?
What if I'm receiving external scholarships or resources?
How do I get my financial aid refund ASAP?
What if I am no longer enrolled full-time?
When do I receive my financial aid disbursement?
What is Pacific Island Jurisdiction (PIJ)?
Do you offer financial aid for summer sessions?
What are the school default rates for UH West Oʻahu?
What is the FAFSA?
What scholarships do you offer?

Other Registration FAQs

How do I get my transcripts?
What is MyUH?
What is Star Degree Check?
What is Pacific Island Jurisdiction (PIJ)?