Lead – IT Service Management
Part-Time Weekend: No
Incident Management: Own the Incident Management process. Develop and oversee Incident Response process to ensure continuous service improvement. Act as Major Incident Manager.
Change management: Own the Change Management process. Develop and oversee Change Management processes to ensure production changes are implemented with zero impact to the organization.
Problem Management: Maintain ownership of the process and be a leader in problem resolution through proactive coordination across multiple support teams.
Identify and implement IT service and support opportunities based on service performance metrics, operational issues or emerging needs
Produce statistical, meaningful, actionable and consumable quality charts, and regular scorecard generation exposing core KPIs around network quality
Ensure the IT group is meeting established SLA.
Consult with IT and Business groups to ensure new services are developed, cataloged and implemented with the highest degree of quality.
Own the Service Catalog and Configuration Management Database
Own the ITSM tool, collaborating with IT and business groups to ensure a high degree of usability and system accuracy.
Own the IT Disaster Recovery Process. Assist various IT teams in the identification of critical systems and work with the business and vendor partners to ensure Business Continuity needs are met.
- 3-5 Years Required: ITSM background in mid to enterprise size environments and experience working on efficiency & automation projects.
- 3-5 Years Required: Troubleshooting experience on complex, mission-critical, distributed applications within enterprise or hosted environments.
- 3-5 Years Required: Experience maintaining and configuring ITSM tools such as Service Now, Remedy or Cherwell Service Management.
- 2 Years Required: IT DR experience
- Experience working with trend analysis, metric design and monitoring and cross-group project experiences preferable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, documentation, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- 5 years relevant airline experience
- BA/BS in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience managing outsourced vendors and cloud computing solutions.
- Experience with SOX and PCI compliance
Apply at Hawaiian Airlines