During the COVID-19 pandemic, to ensure a safe, healthy campus, visits by anyone who is not a student or employee should be minimized. Unauthorized visitors will be asked/required to leave campus. Should an authorized visitor (someone who is sponsored by a UH West Oʻahu employee and/or student) come to campus, the following protocol will be used:
- All visitors (i.e. non-employees, non-students) must secure a sponsor to be admitted to the UH West Oʻahu campus.
- The UH West Oʻahu sponsor must register the visitor by submitting a Visitor Request E-Form. Sponsor will need to submit a request form at least three (3) working days prior to entry. The sponsor will receive an email with their Visitor Pass from the Chancellor’s Office.
- All visitors, students, and employees are required to check-in before coming onto campus using LumiSight UH.
- On the day of arrival, the visitor will be met by the UH West Oʻahu sponsor at the campus’ main entry (circle turnabout/near flag poles). Sponsors will ensure that the visitor is appropriately attired (required PPE) and follows campus guidelines throughout the visit.
- The sponsor should reduce contact between the visitor and campus employees and/or students. Both sponsor and visitor must adhere to COVID-19 guidelines established by the university.
- Once the visit has been completed, the sponsor will escort the visitor to the campus entry and remain there until the visitor has visibly left campus.