Opportunity Type: Part-Time
Discover your purpose…
Inspire customers to express themselves in their kitchen. Bring the Williams-Sonoma shopping experience to a seamless close as you assist customers & complete sales at the cash wrap. Promote continued customer engagement & give customers a reason to stay connected with our Brand.
Who we are…
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
Who you are…
• Love to close a sale & can articulate a proven ability to exceed goals
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment & are constantly looking for ways to think outside-the-box
• Passionate about creating lasting relationships with customers by capturing contacts, re-connecting & promoting all of the
inspiration, events & services Williams-Sonoma has to offer including the Williams- Sonoma Credit Card & product launches
• Know what questions to ask your customers in order to understand their personal style & needs
• Succeed in a team environment, while able to work independently & manage your own
At Williams Sonoma you will….
• Consistently keep the store energy lively & upbeat for customers & your teammates.
• Engage multiple clients at the cash wrap & create a positive, lasting impression by offering personalized service
• Accurately & efficiently perform register/POS transactions, sales, returns, exchanges, etc.
• Ensure accurate ringing & pricing of merchandise, use appropriate price overrides when necessary to charge the correct,
current price of SKUs.
• Manage all aspects of a customer’s expectations, clearly communicating product information, care, maintenance,
timeframes & delivery.
• Affirm the client’s purchase & offer additional merchandise suggestions to complement & complete initial selections.
• Ensure client is aware of all promotions that may impact sales.
• Share information & testimonials about product, in-store events & workshops that will enhance the customer
• Maintain visual standards & supplies of the cash wrap area.
• Maximize all of the resources available to get the customer what they want & resolve any issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management – comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• Foster an environment where all associates are treated fairly & with dignity & respect, in accordance with our People-First
What we’re looking for…
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
• Ability to operate POS system.
• Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
• Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business. Casual associates must be
available to work a minimum of two regularly scheduled shifts on the weekend (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday) and one during the week (Monday to Thursday). Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December).
*Example: Weekend availability cannot fall on the same day; an associate must be available on two separate days (Friday and Saturday, Friday and Sunday or Saturday and Sunday) If preferred, an associate can also choose to have all three shifts of availability on the weekend (Friday to Sunday) and none during the week (Monday to Thursday).”
Location: Honolulu-Ala Moana center
More Info: Please email your resume to our General Manager, David at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can visit the store in Ala Moana and apply in person.
Recruitment Period: 9/10/2019 – 11/10/2019