Report a Crime


Call 911 immediately if this is a crime-in-progress, an emergency, or you are in trouble

Report a Crime or Suspicious Activity

Please contact the UHWO CSD if you would like to report criminal activity occurring on campus, have observed suspicious activity, or believe there is suspicious activity taking place on campus.

When you call with a tip or information, you have the option of remaining anonymous.

Please click here for more information about suspicious activity.