Campus Security FAQs

Campus Security Department

Where is Campus Security located and what are the hours of operation?

The Campus Security Department is located in F Building near the back of campus (F202)

We operate 24/7, 365 days a year

General office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm, except Holidays

How do I file a complaint against a UHWO CSD Officer?

Please click here to fill out our complaint form.

How do I submit a compliment/commendation about a UHWO CSD Officer?

Please click here to fill out our compliment/commendation form.

What is the role of the UHWO CSD?

The University of Hawai‘i - West O‘ahu Campus Security Department (UHWO CSD) is firmly committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment for people and their property at the UH West Oahu campus within the constraints of federal, state, local laws, and university policies.

For more information please click here

What services does the UHWO CSD offer?

We offer a variety of programs and services. To find out more please visit our Programs and Services page.

Report a Crime

How do I report a crime or send an anonymous tip?

Please contact the UHWO CSD at 808-689- 2911, or from a UHWO landline ext. 2911

You may also email us at, or

Submit a report by using our online Report Form.

What should I do if I witness a crime or suspicious activity?

Contact the UHWO CSD or 911 immediately if it is a crime in progress.

To report a crime after the incident occurred, if you have information about a crime, or believe a crime has been committed, please contact the UHWO CSD:

Phone: 808-689-2911
Phone: 808-689-2911

You may also submit a report using our online Report Form

For more information about suspicious activity please click here.

Crime Statistics

Where can I find crime statistics about the UHWO Campus?

Our Annual Campus Security Report details crime statistics about the UH West Oahu campus.

Annual Campus Security Report (PDF)

Where can I find the Annual Campus Security Report?

Lost and Found

Where is the lost and found?

UHWO CSD office (F202)
Phone: 808-689-2911, or ext. 2911


Student Services (C142)
Phone: 808-689-2900

What do I do if I lost personal property on campus?

Please contact UHWO CSD to make a report for Lost Property. We will also check to see if your personal property has been turned in.

You may also contact Student Services (808-689-2900) to inquire if your property has been found.

If your property has not been found, please make a report with the UHWO CSD.

What do I do if I found personal property on campus?

Please turn in the following types of personal property to the UHWO CSD office immediately:

  • Cellphones
  • Computers
  • Cameras
  • All types of electronics
  • Keys, Fobs
  • Backpacks
  • Wallets
  • Jewelry
  • Identification

(Clothing items could be turned into Student Services, C142)