Gender Studies Certificate Learning Outcomes
Students with a Certificate in Gender Studies will be able to:
- Demonstrate ability to engage in critical thinking and analysis, and problem-solving through effective written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate ability to integrate key concepts in Gender Studies, including the social construction of gender, intersectionality, gender identity, and social stratification in written and oral work.
- Demonstrate critical and integrative thinking skills in understanding the role of gender in society.
- Demonstrate ability to engage in interdisciplinary thinking and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to connect the classroom with real-world issues relevant to queer and non-binary communities through active engagement in citizenship and civic engagement.