NCATE Spring 2013 Supporting Documents
- EDEE 200 Early Field Experience
- EDEE 201 Introduction to Teaching as a Career
- EDEE 297 Educational Media & Technology
- EDEE 310 Education in American Society
- EDEE 324 Health Education for K-6
- EDEE 325 Creative & Performing Arts
- EDEE 400B Block B Practicum
- EDEE 405 Education & Special Needs Students
- EDEE 415 Teaching Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Learners
- EDEE 422 Reading Methods
- EDEE 424 Language Arts Methods
- EDEE 426 Block I Practicum & Seminar
- EDEE 432 Math Methods
- EDEE 434 Science Methods
- EDEE 435 Social Studies Methods II
- EDEE 436 Block II Practicum & Seminar
- EDEE 490 Student Teaching
- EDEE 492 Student Teaching Seminar
Division of Education Faculty Meeting Minutes
Faculty Curriculum Vitae
- Dr. Susan Adler, Professor
- Dr. Michael Hayes, Associate Professor
- Dr. Mary Heller, Professor
- Dr. Jeanne Iorio, Associate Professor
- Dr. Richard Jones, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Paula Major, Associate Professor
- Dr. Julia Myers, Assistant Professor
- Ms. Linda Oba, Part Time Lecturer
- Dr. Carol Price, Part Time Lecturer
- Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, Assistant Professor
- Heller, M. (2006). Telling stories and talking facts: First graders’ engagements in a nonfiction book club. The Reading Teacher, 6(4), 358-369.
- Jones, R. & Swanson, E. (2009). Understanding elementary teachers’ use of science teaching time: Lessons from the Big Sky Science Partnership. The Journal of Mathematics and Science: Collaborative Explorations, 11, 163-192.
- Mathis, P. & Boyd, N. (2009) Who is teaching Social Studies?: Pre-Service teachers’ reaction. Social Studies Research and Practice, 4(3).
- Myers, J. (2012). Lesson study as a means for facilitating preservice teacher reflectivity. International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 6(1).
- Szabo, Z. & Schwartz, J. (March, 2011). Learning methods for teacher education: the use of online discussions to improve critical thinking. Technology, Pedagogy and Education, 20, 79-94.